Saturday, December 30, 2017

BIM Chapters Top Posts for 2017

This is my last post in 2017... thanks so much for reading - and liking - my posts!!! I just started the blog this year and have been very encouraged by the feedback many of you have provided.

I have seen a few others due this in the past, so I thought I would close out the year listing the top ten most viewed posts.

The top three posts have over 10k views combined! I guess when Autodesk retweets your posts, you are golden:) The Hololens post...
just got a lot of traction based on its coolness factor alone!


Here is the top ten list:

  1. Revit 2018.1 - New Content, Part 2
  2. Revit 2018.1 - New Content, Part 1
  3. Microsoft HoloLens in Architecture; Case Study with Vertical Endeavors Rock Climbing
  4. Custom Curtainwall and Types
  5. Revit Floor Finish Workflow - Thin Floors
  6. Create a New Local File Daily
  7. A look back at the Revit User Interface
  8. Autodesk Structural Precast Extension for Revit 2018
  9. Revit Input Options
  10. Enscape Grass; Too Cool

Again, thanks for reading. Hopefully the next year will be as rewarding. Next week I will write about the conferences I am already slotted to speak at in 2018, as well as a few others I will be (or have already) submitting to speak at.

Have a safe New Year's Eve!