I have seen a few others due this in the past, so I thought I would close out the year listing the top ten most viewed posts.
The top three posts have over 10k views combined! I guess when Autodesk retweets your posts, you are golden:) The Hololens post...
just got a lot of traction based on its coolness factor alone!
Here is the top ten list:
- Revit 2018.1 - New Content, Part 2
- Revit 2018.1 - New Content, Part 1
- Microsoft HoloLens in Architecture; Case Study with Vertical Endeavors Rock Climbing
- Custom Curtainwall and Types
- Revit Floor Finish Workflow - Thin Floors
- Create a New Local File Daily
- A look back at the Revit User Interface
- Autodesk Structural Precast Extension for Revit 2018
- Revit Input Options
- Enscape Grass; Too Cool
Again, thanks for reading. Hopefully the next year will be as rewarding. Next week I will write about the conferences I am already slotted to speak at in 2018, as well as a few others I will be (or have already) submitting to speak at.
Have a safe New Year's Eve!