Friday, May 25, 2018

GDPR Compliance and Validation

Google takes the lead in adding the required statement to comply with the European Union's new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that went into effect today - see German language example below from this blog; BIM Chapters.


Additionally, they told me I need notify my readers if I am doing anything above and beyond what they do via standard Blogger functionality. I can safely say I am not doing anything, nor do I know how, to automatically collect any personal user data for visitors of this blog.

The only thing I see is how many views per post and where it came from; e.g. Google, Facebook, BIM2B, etc... via the Blogger Stats page - example shown below... nothing secret here:)


Thanks for reading...

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter