Monday, May 14, 2018

Simply Complex Podcast; We Talk BILT Asia and Midwest U

I had the privilege of being on the Simply Complex Podcast again with  Marcello Sgambelluri and Carl Stroms to recap recently attended conferences.


Along with a few random topics, here are the conferences we talked about:

BILT-Asia
Carl recently attended this conference in Singapore, and I had previously attended the first one in 2015 (RTC-Asia). Photo: RTC-Asia 2015, Singapore


Midwest University
I have attended several of these as they are in my home-State, Minnesota. The most recent event was just this past March. Photo: Midwest-U 2018, Minnesota, USA


Bilt-Eur
Carl and I are both heading to this conference in October (2018) later this year. Photo: BILT-Eur 2017, Denmark



To listen to the postcast, go here: AEC CONFERENCE EDITION – EP014 – BILTASIA AND MIDWEST UNIVERSITY 2018 RECAP


I was on this podcast once before. Check out this post for more on that:
Simply Complex Podcast; I talk lighting with Marcello

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter