Thursday, August 30, 2018

BILT-Eur 2018 - Save with my Special Discount Code!

Although it is coming up soon, about 6 weeks in fact, there is still time to join in on the fun, learning and networking BILT-Eur is known for! This year the conference is in Ljubljana, Slovenia from 11-13 October.

If you think you can make it, use this link and code to save 10% on the 3 Day Delegate rate (excluding accommodation):  click here to get started.

The discount code is DANIELS10 which can be inputted during the registration process.

Just so you know, I do not get any kickbacks for this, it is just a final push by the committee, and the speakers by request, to extend this offer and include more delegates in the magic!


A couple related links you may find interesting:



I hope to see you there... and if I do, I will give you a sticker:) I may even give away some Revit books in my sessions;)



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter