Thursday, March 26, 2020

ArchSmarter - Free Dynamo Workshop Today

A quick post to share a free Dynamo webinar my friend Michael Kilkelly is doing today!



Update: here is a link to the recording: click here


Here are the details...


Hey, it's Michael from ArchSmarter.
Just a quick reminder that I'm hosting a free Dynamo workshop today at 3 pm EST. In the workshop, I'm going to show ways you can use Dynamo to import and export data from Excel. This is one of my favorite uses for Dynamo and as you'll see, it's pretty easy to do.
The workshop will be recorded so don't worry if you can't make it. I will post the recording to ArchSmarter later tonight and send out a link.
I hope to see you this afternoon!
Michael

PS. I'm working on a special work-from-home edition of my "Thursday Top 5" email. Look for it in your inbox tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. 


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.