Thursday, July 9, 2020

Updated Enscape Grass Post - Plus Animated Vegetation Coming Soon!

I recently updated my post, over on the Enscape blog, about grass! Learn about that and a new related feature coming soon... animated vegetation!


keep reading to learn more...

I recently updated my blog post, over on the Ensacpe site, which covers tips and tricks on working with grass in Enscape. This includes getting the proper color, variation and height.

    Enscape blog post:

At the end of the article, you will see a sneak peak at a new feature coming soon; animated vegetation. I am told the quality of animated grass will be improve from what is seen in the example, for the final version.

Enscape co-founder, Mortirz Luck, recently metnioned this in this Deesign:ED podcast he was a question one: https://www.designedpodcast.com/episodes/enscape


Link to Recording: BIM After Dark - Live: Revit & Enscape - Top 5 Secrets Revealed w/Dan Stine (Episode 12) click here

I recently talked about grass, and more, in this YouTube live session with The Revit Kid Jeffrey A. Pinheiro!


Fun stuff!



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.