Monday, July 6, 2020

Meet Fabio Sato - Revit MEP Guru from Brasil

In today's post... I wanted to introduce Fabio Sato and share a link to his YouTube channel where he shares some Revit MEP content creation tips and tricks. If you work in Revit MEP, why not check it out and subscribe to keep in touch!


keep reading to learn more...

I asked Fabio to introduce himself and tell us about his new YouTube videos...
Hello everyone, my name is Fabio Sato, I have worked with Revit since 2013, specially creating families and setting up templates to get proper results. Back in 2013 it was very tough to get information about family creation, and I found out that MEP families can be very tricky, and learning and finding some tricks took me a reasonable amount of time.

Since 2015, I have been helping other users in the Autodesk forums, mainly in Revit MEP one, and I have become a member of the Autodesk Expert Elite program in 2016, and I had a chance to attend some AU Vegas events were I got some extra tricks. I am also a BIM consultant and Revit MEP trainer and adviser.
I have written a book about Revit MEP electrical, but it is published only in Portuguese, and created a course in Pluralsight about MEP fittings.

So, recently I decided to share some of my knowledge with other people through YouTube, in the form of short videos, kind of stand alone tricks, not structured as classes but useful in specific needs, I hope you enjoy them.

Revit MEP Family creation YouTube playlist - click here



Finally, here is another BIM Chapters post by Fabio: How to Create Flexible Conduits in Revit



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.