Friday, August 3, 2018

Revit for Interior Designers Presentation by Ceilidh Higgins

Ceilidh Higgins is a a talented and prolific Australian interior designer, blogger and BILT-ANZ committee member. She recently did a presentation at the BILT-ANZ (2018) conference called: Inside Out – Implementing Revit for Interior Design Teams.


I've known Ceilidh for a few years now, and while I was not at the conference I heard the presentation went well. I had a chance to review the slide deck before the conference, I reached out and offered, and was happy/honored to see a slide recommending my Revit book for interior design! I love it when my peers review my presentation materials and manuscripts, so I try to do the same occasionally. I did not have too much to offer/comment on as the presentation was solid:)


I wanted to share a link to her post about the presentation, which includes her slide deck:
http://themidnightlunch.com/implementing-revit-interior-design-teams/

Be sure to follow her blog, The Midnight Lunch, which covers "Collaboration on the practice of interior design, architecture and multi disciplinary consulting."

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter