Thursday, December 27, 2018

Fuzor 2019 Update Includes a New Avatar - It's Me!

In the most recent update to Kalloc Studio's Fuzor app, they added a new avatar,  it's me!


Read on to learn more...

A while back CTC scanned me and sent the cleaned up scan to Fuzor, who then made an avatar for me. I wrote about that here: My Fuzor Avatar, For Real! Recently I was asked if they could include it in the software, and I said yes:)

It is funny that it has been modified a bit to allow for animation. In the process, they made me look pretty buff! Even with all the typing I do, my forearms are not that big. haha


Here is the option to choose Dan Stine from the custom avatar dialog!


A few more angles...



And in action via this short YouTube video (no audio)...


Fun stuff...

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn